Saturday 3 March 2012

The one with my heart stopping because something has changed on my UCAS application

Song of the day: Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine

We are in the first week of March already and I knew it was time for UEA to reply and give me a decision, however it was a big surprise when I received an email from UCAS to tell me that 'something had changed' on my application. I was at work at the time so didn't know if I wanted to open up UCAS  on my phone there and then because I had about 2 hours left of work but I decided to go for it.

I opened the UCAS app on my iPhone and while trying to remember my username, UCAS ID... it turned out it was all stored on my phone so it took me directly to the Choices section. I kept reading down all my choices, I had an Unconditional (from Aberdeen which I got a while back),  then two Unsuccessful (Southampton and Lancaster) and.... CONDITIONAL !!!

I was delighted with my offer and the only thing which surprised me were the conditions. They ask for A*A in chemistry and physics when I thought that they  only wanted one of them and not both, but it's good :P I'm (once again) an offer holder.

Next week is Results Day so really hoping that I can get at least one of the grades out of the way as I am allowed to resit again in June if it's necessary. Wish me luck for them :)

Well that's all for now, update again soon!

Beh

PS. Congratulations to all the other people with Medicine offers already :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations mate, fantastic news. Now to get the grades!

    ReplyDelete