Saturday 21 January 2012

Do you always start with the title?

Song of the day - None. I'm revising in silent today! 


The other day I noticed I have not updated the blog in a long time which is weird because I actually thought I was updating weekly ! 


Well, I've been for my interview at UEA and I really liked the place because everything was AWESOME so I really hope to get an offer from there. Worst thing is that they want an A* in Chemistry because I'm resitting and I don't think I'm there yet (and don't know if I will ever be!). 


Right now I'm in the middle of my resits, I've had one exam which was a Chemistry practical which I thought went well except for some stupid mistakes I had. Next one up is Physics, which is going okay and this is on Tuesday. I'm going to be busy with exams until the 1st of Feb then I will be back with all my normal activities ie part time job and volunteering. 


I'm waiting to hear from Southampton and Liverpool which I think I will hear from soon, and I will hear from  UEA around the end of February... so I'm preparing for the worst. 


Also, I want to apologise for how badly organised this blog post is but I just have no time to even think what I want to write about ! So take this as a quick update, proper blog post once exams are over. 


Wish me luck, 


Beh 
@behrouzn

2 comments:

  1. Glad your UEA interview went well, really hope you get an offer dude. I'm also waiting on tenterhooks for Southampton!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Hopefully we will hear from Southampton soon as well, they are killing me with all this waiting :S

      Delete